........... ...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you know of a bigger job creation interaction agenda for the 2010s than how we collaborate and innovate with mobiles and web tech? If so what, and can we help you debate it or social business it?

Which are the stories that people need to joyfully mediate if we are to collaboratively maximise job creation with mobiles, web tech or other connections that empower peoples and communities ?

Dr Yunus: the first 43 jobs I created involved me making a loan of $27 in a 1976 village. A month after I first made the loan I went to the village and people started looking at me as if I was an angel. I thought if I can be an angel for $27 dollars, how much more fun to be a super-angel by lending a little more?

Footnote: by 2009 Dr Yunus remains the happiest banker, his village bank Grameen has lent 8 billion dollars, creating 8 million jobs directly for members (omce the world's poorest women) who also own the bank. Most microeconomists agree his model offers the safest banking any community can choose to system design. Here you can see a nine year old new yorker at the start of 2008 asking DR Yunus and 1000 citizens: which banks have a future? It is part of a 100 youtubes our 1000 book club have made to help debate social business so far. RSVP chris.macrae @yahoo.co.uk if you are looking for a video to start up a debate or if you have a youtube on social business you want job creation networks to cross-examine.


No comments:

Post a Comment